Chambers Landing is a small public beach.
If you’re looking for a small relaxing beach to take your pet, Chambers Landing is right for you. Chambers Landing is a small public beach with parking available along the paved entrance road. Lounge on the beach, take a swim, or build a sandcastle. Keep in mind that dogs are required to be on leash. The beach is also located near a popular restaurant and bar where you can stop by for lunch or dinner.
- Hours No gates. Open sunrise to sunset.
- Address Highway 89 north of Tahoma, Chambers Lodge/West Lake Boulevard West Shore, CA
- Phone 530-543-2600, ext. 0
- Website Chambers Landing Beach
- Best Feature The beach is located near a popular restaurant and bar
- Fishing Nearby
Located northwest of Tahoma along Lake Tahoe.