Boasting some of the most scenic vistas in Tahoe, Royal Gorge is North America’s largest cross country skiing resort.
Boasting some of the most scenic vistas in Tahoe, Royal Gorge is North America’s largest cross country skiing resort. Royal Gorge features six track systems with diverse terrain for all abilities – so regardless of your skill level, you’ll find a trail suited for you. Prepare for your adventure across the 6,000 acres of jaw-dropping terrain atop beautiful Donner Summit.
- Hours Hours vary and depend on weather conditions, check their website for details
- Address 9411 Pahatsi Road. Soda Springs, CA 95728
- Phone 800-500-3871 or 530-426-3871
- Website Royal Gorge X-Country Ski Resort
- Best Feature Royal Gorge's team of seasoned, professional instructors are at the ready to help you learn cross country, or improve your already-accomplished game.
- 8 Distinct Trail Systems
- 9 Warming Huts
- 6,000 Acres
From Sacramento and the Bay Area: Take Interstate 80 East to the top of Donner Summit and exit Soda Springs #174. Turn right on Highway 40, turn right at the Soda Springs Station, then a right on Pahatsi.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
THE THRILL … of the river is calling. For our family-run operation, giving our guests the best California white water rafting experience is a point of pride. At Whitewater Excitement, all hands are on deck to provide the best service, the highest safety standards, the most fun, and the wildest adventure.
Lincoln Hills Golf Club is the perfect place to hold your group’s next golf outing or tournament. They welcome you and your players and promise to make your event an enjoyable and successful experience.