Mountain Mandarin Festival takes place in November of each year!
The annual Mountain Mandarin Festival, takes place every year in November with the new crop of delicious, foothills-grown Mandarin oranges. Placer County growers will sell thousands of pounds of fresh Mandarin oranges and gift baskets, accompanied by all the free samples you like. Join in the fun with a Mandarin Recipe cooking contest, professional chef demonstrations, food, artisan crafts, and activities featuring the Mandarin orange, a Peel & Eat contest, live music and entertainment.
- Date November of each year, on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Address Gold Country Fair Grounds, 1273 High Street, Auburn, CA 95603
- Website Mandarin Festival
- Best Feature Fresh Mandarins from Local Growers, Food and Crafts
- Cost Check website for more details.
- Fresh Mandarins
- Mandarin Ice Cream
- Great Food and Fun Crafts
Located off of Auburn-Folsom Blvd.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
Skylandia Park & BeachTahoe City, CA
Home of the traditional Camp Skylandia, this beautiful park offers countless fun activities for the whole family.
Traylor Ranch Nature Reserve and Bird SanctuaryPenryn, CA
Park Facilities – 90-acre passive park with many trails and family picnic areas. Please, no pets or fires.