The campground sites are surrounded by big pine and fir trees.
Come set your camping site up among the big pine and fir trees! For those of you who enjoy swimming, the campsite is within walking distance to the west shore of Lake Tahoe – William Kent beach is located just across the street from the campground. The day use area is situated in a wooded setting and offers picnic tables and grills with great views across Lake Tahoe of the eastern shoreline.
- Hours Open May - October; Reservations must be booked at least 1 day in advance, 2 night minimum on weekends, 3 night minimum on holidays.
- Address 1995 West Lake Boulevard, Tahoe City, CA 96145
- Reservations 877-444-6777
- Website William Kent Campground
- Best Feature Located on the West Shore of beautiful Lake Tahoe
Directions: William Kent Campground is located on the west shore of Lake Tahoe on Highway 89, approximately 2 miles south of Tahoe City, California.