Farm-grown pumpkins, skeleton on old farm equipment, hayrides, horse rides and check our pigs, chickens, goats and sheep.
If you are looking for a great family outing, to find the perfect farm-grown pumpkins , with plenty of activities for the kids, this is the place. Climbing on hay pyramid, horse ride, vintage tractors, hayride pulled by a tractor, check out pigs, chickens, goats and sheep. Find all the skeletons on old farm equipment and great photo ops. Hayride $4.00, Horse Ride $8.00 and admission free.
- Date Open October 1 - October 31.
- Hours 10:00 am to Dusk
- Address 6950 Cavitt Stallman Road, Granite Bay, CA 95746
- Phone 916-599-2071
- Website Rickey Ranch Pumpkin Farm
- Best Feature All the activities
- Farm-grown Pumpkins
- Skeleton on Old Farm Equipment
Free private parking lot.