There’s a Farmers’ Market pretty much every day somewhere in the county.
The Farmers’ Market is located in the parking lot associated with Whole Foods Market at the Fountains. This is one of the finest farmers’ markets in the County! Plan to stay a while and enjoy the incredible setting, as The Fountains offers incredible world-class shopping and dining experiences. Bring the kids and enjoy the incredible water features and train rides!
- Hours Tuesday, 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Address 1198 Roseville Parkway, Roseville, CA 95678
- Phone 530-863-7487
- Website Farmers' Market at the Fountains
- Open Year Round
- Beautiful Destination
- World-Class Shopping Nearby
- Fun for the Entire Family
The Farmers’ Market is located in the parking lot next to Whole Foods Market at the Fountains.