Old Town Auburn – Scavenger Hunt Walking Tour
The scavenger hunt leads you on a guided tour of Old Town Auburn California.
- See beautiful artwork, historic buildings, and discover the gold rush history of this fun oldtown.
- You and your team solve 20 fun puzzles and challenges along the way.
- Starts and ends at the Historic Auburn Courthouse at 101 Maple St, Auburn, CA 95603
- Great for families, couples, or corporate team building.
- Takes about 60 to 90 minutes to complete with about 1 mile of walking.
- $49 covers your whole team (2 to 6 people recommended)
- More than 6 people? Buy one scavenger hunt per team – still just $49 per team of up to 6. Race each other to the finish, or for the highest score.
- Address Historic Auburn Courthouse, 101 Maple Street, Auburn, CA 95603
- Website Scavenger Hunt Walking Tours
- Best Feature Points of Interest Along the Way
- Historic Information
ALSO CHECK OUT:
The Rustic TableEmigrant Gap, CA
Where there is always room at the table for you
Tommy BahamaRoseville, CA
It’s a place without deadlines or demands, where you have the space to reconnect with simple pleasures. It’s where you can breathe freely, live spontaneously, and relax in style.
High-Hand Art GalleryLoomis, CA
Located in the High-Hand fruit sheds