Old St. Mary’s Chapel is the perfect spot for your special day.
Old St. Mary’s Chapel was built in 1883 as St. Mary’s of the Assumption Catholic Church. It served as a Catholic church for 100 years till the congregation out grew it. Various religious organizations used it for services until 2004 when it was slated for demolition. The Rocklin Historical Society took possession in 2005 and moved it down Front Street to its new location. Dedicated volunteers then went to work to transform Rocklin’s oldest building into the beautiful chapel you see today.
Old St. Mary’s Chapel is the perfect spot for your special day. The beautifully restored chapel exudes peaceful charm. The tall arched windows allow in plenty of beautiful light for those important photos and the neutral décor lends itself to your personal touch.
- Date Appointments available by phone.
- Hours Wednesdays; 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Address 5251 Front Street, Rocklin, CA 95677
- Phone 916-415-1150
- Website Old St. Mary's Chapel
- Best Feature The beautiful landscaped bridal patio with its unique fountain is the perfect spot for small receptions and beautiful wedding photos.
- Capacity: 90 – 110
Located in old downtown Rocklin on Front Street off Rocklin Road.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
Stone Barn RanchSheridan, CA
The perfect country setting for your special event.