North Fork Campground is located near a beautiful creek in a remote location. It is shaded by cedar, pine, and fir trees and is a pleasant escape.
North Fork Campground is located near a beautiful creek in a remote location. It is shaded by cedar, pine, and fir trees for a pleasant escape from everyday life. There is a great swimming hole at the end of the campground that the whole family will love!
- Hours Reserve online or call
- Address Texas Hill Road, Emigrant Gap, CA 95715
- Reservations 877-444-6777
- Website North Fork Campground
- Best Feature Located near a beautiful creek
- Vaulted Toilets
- Accessible Bathrooms
From Highway 80 going west, exit 158B Laing Road, from Highway 80 going east, exit 158, Emigrant Gap Road. Turn south on Emigrant Gap Road for 7/10ths of a mile. At that point, Emigrant Gap Road turns into Texas Hill Road, follow the road for approximately 6 miles.