The Red Fir, a.k.a. the Silver Tip, is the most sought after type of Christmas Tree in California. At Little Bear Tree Farm, we have a wide variety of these lovely trees.
Home to 50 acres of Christmas Trees in the scenic town of Alta. They predominately grow Silver Tip (Red Fir) and White Fir along with a choice selection of pre-cut Noble and Nordmamn fir. They welcome you to make the Farm part of your annual holiday tradition. Perched along the scenic Little Bear Creek, you know the moment you step out of your car that you’re not at a big box store to buy a tree. Breathe in the fresh air, warm your belly with some hot chocolate and explore the Farm by taking a ride up the hill in the vintage Willy’s Jeeps. Memories await!
- Hours Thursday-Monday: weekends: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; weekdays: 12noon- 5.p.m. Closed: Tuesday & Wednesday.
- Open Dates November 21 - December 23rd
- Address 960 Meadow Road, Alta, CA 95701
- Phone 530-389-8989
- Website Little Bear Tree Farm
- Great For Making memories
- Freshest Trees
- Classic Willy's Jeep Ride
- Picnic and Feed the Fishies
Located in the quaint town of Alta, California. Just over a mile from the 80 freeway. Here’s a map, but if you get lost, just give them a call and they will tell you how to get here.