The Gold Country Fair takes place during the first week of September every year in the beautiful Auburn Gold Country Fairgrounds.
The Gold Country Fair offers fun and events for the whole family. There is a parade, carnival rides, entertainment, livestock and small animals on display, commercial and food vendors and more.
- Hours Check the Web Site for Current Dates and Times
- Address 1273 High Street, Auburn, CA 95603
- Hours 530-823-4538
- Website Gold Country Fair
- Carnival Rides
- Commerical & Food Vendors
- Activities for the Whole Family
Gold Country Fairgrounds Parking is located at 209 Fairgate Road Auburn, CA 95603. Traveling from Sacramento: Follow I-80 E to Maple St in Auburn. Take Exit 119A from I-80 East, Take Auburn-Folsom Road, then left onto Fairgate Road.