Try one of our 15 restaurants, or 40 quaint shops and services. Don’t miss the Old Town Gallery featuring the works of 60 local artists, all in one old historical building. Four museums can be found within a few blocks, where history buffs will find lots of rich Gold Country history.
- Hours Monday - Saturday: 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.; Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Address 1103 High Street, Auburn CA 95603
- Phone 530-887-2111
- Downtown Auburn Walking Map Downtown Map
- Old Town Walking Tour Map Old Town Map
- Best Feature Make sure to stop by and see the Claude Chana Gold Panner Monument & Statue.
- Self-Guided Walking Tour
The California Welcome Center is located at 1103 High Street near the Lincoln Way intersection.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
In October, we offer a pumpkin patch filled with pumpkins and gourds of many shapes and sizes, a climbing haystack pyramid and our unique, Pumpkin People tours, which inspire everyone’s imaginations.