Try one of our 15 restaurants, or 40 quaint shops and services. Don’t miss the Old Town Gallery featuring the works of 60 local artists, all in one old historical building. Four museums can be found within a few blocks, where history buffs will find lots of rich Gold Country history.
- Hours Monday - Saturday: 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.; Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Address 1103 High Street, Auburn CA 95603
- Phone 530-887-2111
- Downtown Auburn Walking Map Downtown Map
- Old Town Walking Tour Map Old Town Map
- Best Feature Make sure to stop by and see the Claude Chana Gold Panner Monument & Statue.
- Self-Guided Walking Tour
The California Welcome Center is located at 1103 High Street near the Lincoln Way intersection.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
The Maidu Museum & Historic Site offers a unique cultural haven for families and individuals who want to experience the life, ways and culture of the Nisenan Maidu who called this location home for thousands of years .