At the Olympic Village Inn you’ll enjoy a wide selection of recreational activities, both indoor and outdoor
Olympic Village Inn is a charming family friendly resort situated at the base of the internationally recognized Squaw Valley ski area in Olympic Valley, CA. North Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Mountains provide breathtaking views and a variety of outdoor recreation activities, no matter what season. This, combined with the European ambiance of the Olympic Village Inn will provide an unforgettable experience whether it is for a romantic get away or family vacation.
- Address 1909 Chamonix Place, Olympic Valley, CA 96146
- Phone 530-581-6000
- Website Olympic Village Inn at Squaw Valley
- Winter & Summer Outdoor Adventure
- Water Gardens
- Local Attractions
From Sacramento, or San Francisco, take I-80 East. From Reno, take I-80 West.
- Exit at Highway 89, and take Highway 89 South towards Tahoe City (Lake Tahoe).
- Drive south on Highway 89 until you see the entrance to Squaw Valley Road on the right hand side (8 miles). Turn right at the stop light. The entrance has very large signage for Squaw Valley USA, along with the Olympic flame.
- Turn right onto Squaw Valley Road, and bear right past The Resort at Squaw Creek’s access road.
- Continue down Squaw Valley Road, with lovely Squaw Valley along your left hand side.
- As the road leads into Squaw Valley USA, bear right past the old fire station.
- Olympic Village Inn is straight ahead (approx. 300 yds).