Spans approximately 124 acres and offers captivating lake views and a variety of year-round recreation activities for visitors of all ages.
The North Tahoe Regional Park spans approximately 124 acres and offers captivating lake views and a variety of year-round recreation activities for visitors of all ages. Families love the 18 hole Disc Golf Course located in the upper area of the park. Be sure to bring your pet! Dogs on-leash are allowed throughout the park including on the trails. With captivating views and groomed hills, this facility has been a favorite of sledders for decades. For those interested in a quieter, more peaceful way to explore the winter wonderland, cross-country skiers and snowshoers can explore the groomed trails throughout the Park and surrounding public lands.
- Hours November 1 – May 31: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm; June 1 – August 31: 7:00 am – 9:00 pm; September 1 – October 31: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Address 6600 Donner Road, Tahoe Vista, CA 96148
- Phone North Tahoe Public Utility District: 530-546-4212
- Website North Tahoe Regional Park
- Best Feature Enjoy an 18 station fitness par course set in a forest of soaring pine, fir and cedar trees.
- Adventure Course
- Cross Country
Located in Tahoe Vista, California at 6600 Donner Road – one mile west of highway 267 and one mile north of Highway 28.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
Olympic Valley, CA
Skiers, riders, and sightseers alike will love the panoramic 10 minute ride that climbs 2,000 vertical feet and soars above a snowy mountainscape of granite rock and the iconic Tram Face.