Located just north of Folsom Dam, Beal’s Point has 69 family campsites that will accommodate trailers and motor homes up to 31 feet long.
Located just north of Folsom Dam, Beal’s Point has facilities for everyone so anyone can enjoy the outing. The site includes 69 family campsites that will accommodate trailers and motor homes up to 31 feet long. Piped drinking water and wheelchair accessible rest rooms with showers are available. Located on Folsom Lake, swimming and beach fun is a short walk away.
- Hours Campsite secured by reservation only during the on-season. In off-season campsite are availability first-come, first-served.
- Address Folsom-Auburn Road, Granite Bay, CA 95630
- Phone Reservations: 800-444-7275
- Website California State Parks
- Best Feature The Beal's Point Snack Bar also rents beach equipment.
- Bicycle Trail
Located just north of Folsom Dam in the Folsom Lake State Recreation Area.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
Mosquito Ridge TrailForesthill, CA
This trail is very steep in places with many switchbacks, as it winds its way down to the Middle Fork of the American River.
Northstar California Golf CourseTruckee, CA
Designed by Robert Muir Graves, Northstar California’s 18-hole, par-72 golf course incorporates Tahoe’s mountainous landscapes with Martis Valley’s open meadow into two distinct 9-hole settings that will both challenge a golfer’s skills and appeal to his and her senses.