Located just north of Folsom Dam, Beal’s Point has 69 family campsites that will accommodate trailers and motor homes up to 31 feet long.
Located just north of Folsom Dam, Beal’s Point has facilities for everyone so anyone can enjoy the outing. The site includes 69 family campsites that will accommodate trailers and motor homes up to 31 feet long. Piped drinking water and wheelchair accessible rest rooms with showers are available. Located on Folsom Lake, swimming and beach fun is a short walk away.
- Hours Campsite secured by reservation only during the on-season. In off-season campsite are availability first-come, first-served.
- Address Folsom-Auburn Road, Granite Bay, CA 95630
- Phone Reservations: 800-444-7275
- Website California State Parks
- Best Feature The Beal's Point Snack Bar also rents beach equipment.
- Bicycle Trail
Located just north of Folsom Dam in the Folsom Lake State Recreation Area.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
Meadow Vista, CA
Park Facilities – full-size equestrian arena and a smaller training arena, trail staging area and parking lot.