Mammoth Bar OHV Area is part of the Auburn State Recreation Area. It is located in the Sierra Nevada foothills about thirty miles northeast of Sacramento.
This motorcycle/ATV riding area has been used by off road enthusiasts for nearly 25-years and offers a wide range of trails and conditions in a beautiful setting next to the Middle Fork of the American River. Some OHV motorcycle/ATV trails are open for two-way traffic and others are one way only. OHV’s are restricted to designated signed trails, to the MX tracks and the PIT (Pacific International Trials) areas.
- Hours See website for details.
- Address Auburn State Recreation Area Old Foresthill Road, Auburn, CA 95603
- Phone 530-885-4527
- Website Auburn State Recreation Area
- Best Feature Located in a beautiful area next to the Middle Fork of the American River
- State Park
- PIT (Pacific International Trials) areas
- MX tracks