The Auburn Alehouse created the ideal atmosphere for a brew pub where people can come to socialize and relax with friends.
The Auburn Alehouse Brewery Restaurant is proud to be one of the regions most award winning breweries. Their Gold Country Pilsner, Hop Donkey and Old Town Brown Ale have all received Great American Beer Festival Medal Honors. When the Auburn Alehouse started producing craft beer in 2007, it renewed a long beer-making tradition in Auburn, though the last brewing company in the city went out of business more than a century ago. They also have available Alehouse Merchandise.
- Hours Monday - Thursday: 11 am - 10:00 pm Friday: 11:00 am - Midnight Saturday: 10:00 am - Midnight Sunday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Address 289 Washington Street Auburn, CA 95603
- Phone 530-885-2537
- Website Auburn Alehouse Brewery
- Awarding Winning Craft Beers
- Shop Alehouse Merchandise
- Rustic Ambience
Located in Old Town Auburn.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
Experience the unique dining tradition inspired by the Gaucho culture of the South of Brazil. Succulent cuts of grilled meats are carved tableside by our Gaucho Chefs with much fanfare, to your heart’s content.