Piped drinking water, wheelchair accessible restrooms and some vault toilets. Activities include swimming, fishing, boating, water skiing, jet skiing, trails for biking, hiking, and horseback riding.
Camp Far West Lake is a 2,002 surface-acre lake with 29 miles of shoreline, rolling hills and many oak trees. The campsites sport picnic tables, barbecues and full hook-ups along with a lot of open area which allows for the perfect lake-side barbecue. Piped drinking water, wheelchair accessible restrooms and some vault toilets are available for your convenience! Participate in countless fun activities on and around the lake such as swimming, fishing, boating, water skiing, jet skiing, biking, hiking, and horseback riding.
- Hours The North Shore in Wheatland is open year- round
- Address 8176 Camp Far W Road, Wheatland, CA 95692
- Phone 530-633-0803 Camping reservations made only on Monday & Tuesday from 8-2
- Website Camp Far West - North Shore
- Best Feature Trails available for biking, hiking, and horseback riding
- Accessible Bathrooms
Located on the north shore of Camp Far West Reservoir.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
Tahoe Vista, CA
The Tahoe Adventure Company leads high quality adventure travel trips and tours with a focus on experiencing the natural beauty of the surrounding mountains, trails and brilliant waters of Lake Tahoe.