Tent camping, Camping trailer, Fee charged for some activities, Picnic tables, Toilets, Drinking water, Parking
Sleep in the Big Meadows Campground while enjoying the amazing natural area surrounding you. You can’t get any better than this for good family camping; the sites are beautiful while still having all the necessary amenities. Families love the easy access to a lot of great trails!
- Operational Hours May 15th and November1st; No Reservations. Sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Address Wentworth Springs Road, Georgetown, CA 95634
- Georgetown Ranger District 530 334-6477
- Website Big Meadows Campground
- Best Feature Within 5 miles from Hell Hole Reservoir
- Drinking Water
- Picnic Tables
- Elevation: 5,300 Feet
Location: 22 miles east of Georgetown on Wentworth Springs Road and 27 miles northeast on Forest Highway 2.