Tent camping, Camping trailer, Fee charged for some activities, Picnic tables, Toilets, Drinking water, Parking
Sleep in the Big Meadows Campground while enjoying the amazing natural area surrounding you. You can’t get any better than this for good family camping; the sites are beautiful while still having all the necessary amenities. Families love the easy access to a lot of great trails!
- Operational Hours May 15th and November1st; No Reservations. Sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Address Wentworth Springs Road, Georgetown, CA 95634
- Georgetown Ranger District 530 334-6477
- Website Big Meadows Campground
- Best Feature Within 5 miles from Hell Hole Reservoir
- Drinking Water
- Picnic Tables
- Elevation: 5,300 Feet
Location: 22 miles east of Georgetown on Wentworth Springs Road and 27 miles northeast on Forest Highway 2.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
Long Ravine ResortColfax, CA
This is undoubtedly, one of the most beautiful areas in The Gold Country.
Lincoln Hills Golf ClubLincoln, CA
Lincoln Hills Golf Club is the perfect place to hold your group’s next golf outing or tournament. They welcome you and your players and promise to make your event an enjoyable and successful experience.
Geocaching in Lake TahoeOlympic Valley, CA
Geocachers can ride Lake Tahoe’s scenic Aerial Tram up to High Camp, el. 8200 feet, to find 10 caches hidden among the mountain’s peaks using GPS coordinates.