The Gallery features the works of nearly 60 local artists who explore a wide range of media.
Auburn Old Town Gallery in Auburn, California is an artists’ cooperative. Established in 1995, the Gallery features the works of over 50 local artists who explore a wide range of media. Works include: acrylic, oil & watercolor paintings, scratchboard & pencil drawings, jewelry, pottery & ceramics, metal & wire sculpture, photography (traditional & digital), painted silk & batik, fiber art, woodcarving, blown & fused glass, gourds, pysanky (decorated eggs), encaustics, felting. The gallery artists are accomplished in their fields; some are nationally and internationally known and many have won awards for their works. The gallery also has a convenient online shop!
- Hours Sunday - Thursday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm; Friday - Saturday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Address 218 Washington Street, Auburn, CA 95603
- Phone 530-887-9150
- Gallery Auburn Old Town Gallery
- Online Shop Auburn Old Town Gallery Shop
- Best Feature Each artist is required to work at the gallery eight hours a month so when you shop at the Gallery you will have the opportunity to talk to one of the artists and learn about their techniques.
- Special Gallery Exhibits
- Local Artists
- Fine Art
218 Washington Street is in the heart of historic Old Town Auburn, in the old livery stable building, next to Bootlegger’s restaurant.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
The Auburn Symphony is comprised of highly skilled local musicians who bring a series of exceptional concerts to our area. They offer a diverse season with a free outdoor concert, rousing pops, vital classical repertoire and a Family Concert for all ages