Pamper yourself in spa and fitness facilities that reflect the beauty of nature.
North Lake Tahoe’s luxurious Spa at Squaw Creek offers massage treatments, facials, and body treatments. Rated by Conde Nast Traveler as one of the Top 5 Resort Spas, Spa at Squaw Creek radiates with natural colors, materials and textures that bring the beauty of the outdoors in. Soothing water features, Aspen trees, river rocks, and natural sunlight reflect the beauty of Squaw Valley, California. Reservation required.
- Hours See website for details.
- Address 400 Squaw Creek Road, Olympic Valley, CA 96146
- Phone 530-584-6125
- Website The Resort at Squaw Creek Spa
- Body Treatments
East on I-80 (toward Reno) to Truckee, CA
- South on HWY 89 (toward Squaw Valley and Tahoe City) for 8 miles
- Right on Squaw Valley Road (1/3 mile)
- Left on Squaw Creek Road to the resort’s porte-cochere
ALSO CHECK OUT:
Weather in the Tahoe National Forest is amazing. Spring features colorful wildflowers, summer sun warms the lakes and rivers. Fall brings an array of vibrant colors followed by winter storms that transform the area into a snowy playground.