The park site has several different athletic fields.
The park site has several different athletic fields. There are also two lighted softball fields, a four field lighted baseball complex, including three youth baseball fields and one youth/adult 90’ baseball diamond. Tennis courts are also located within Mahany Park, behind the Aquatics Complex. Mahany Park houses Project Play, a universally accessible playground for people of all abilities. The Roseville Sports Center, houses a full sized gymnasium, fitness room, group exercise fitness and cycle room, childcare/activity room, café, full locker rooms, catering kitchen and a 32 foot tall climbing wall. Also located on the park site is the Roseville Aquatics Complex (RAC). The RAC is open for public use March through October. This aquatic facility features the Summer Sanders 50 meter Olympic-sized pool, in addition to two recreational pools, the larger includes a beach front entry, 150 foot Twist and Shout slide and five 25 yard lap lanes. Also included in this facility are a snack bar and a second recreational pool. This pool is 18 inches deep and has water playground-type equipment that sprays water and has areas where children can play, climb and slide.
- Hours Park hours: sunrise to one hour after sunset; Sports Center: Monday - Friday, 5:30 am - 9:00 pm, Saturday & Sunday, 8:00 am-3:00 pm; Aquatic Center: hours vary, check their website
- Address 1545 Pleasant Grove Boulevard, Roseville, CA 95747
- Phone Park reservations: 916-774-5990; Sports Center & Aquatic Center: 916-772-7529
- Website Mahany Park, Sports Center, & Aquatic Center
- Best Feature Mahany Park also has batting cages with 8 stations and varying pitch speeds for baseball and softball fast and slow pitch
- Athletic Fields
- Picnic Area
- Climbing Wall
Mahany Park is a 225-acre park located at the corner of Woodcreek Oaks and Pleasant Grove Boulevard.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
Forbes Creek Group Campground is located on the southeast shore of Sugar Pine Reservoir in a cedar and pine forest overlooking the reservoir. It is near the North Fork of the American River with access to trails and swimming.